2012年7月14日星期六

Wearing A Pair Of Ray Ban Sunglasses

Wearing A Pair Of Ray Ban Sunglasses,Gucci Sito Ufficiale,being A Sunny Gril

Sometimes, I even can see that each person has a a beautiful rainbow in their behind.

When they smile, which can appear so bright and beautiful.

Even if they do only a small action, which also can let my heart subtly vibrate.

So exquisite,so taste movement, I really like it. Every time I see these tiny things,which will let my heart warm.

I am such a sensitive girl, know some things will happen,designer sunglasses, but when things really comes, my heart is so sentimental,some friends leaving and some friends coming... what i don't want to say,Ray Ban sunglasses,Louis Vuitton Damier Handbags,only want to hug my body,Cheap Monster Beats Dr Dre,Coach Factory Outlet Online,hoping we are happy.

Inside, I am a stubborn child.

Perhaps because i was born in this society, I don't like being bound, like carefree blue sky.Have no one can constrain my heart,I do things that I like,this is my dream.

Pure and clean. Removed all sadnesssmile in the sun shining, even after it dark, wind is big, I am cold,I am insisting on being a sunny girl! Promise, henceforth, to be a beautiful flower girl. Removed all sadnesssmile in the sun shining.As the first impression that you see.

Life is too multifarious, too much waste can't warm, However, in this summer,because that you send me a pair of ,Louis Vuitton Bags, my heart has already spreadon a warm place.

Although you had left me,but but.pls cherish each other in this so good summer,Gucci,fighting together.





没有评论:

发表评论