2012年8月20日星期一

Fabulous Find of the Week- Papaya Basic Dress

Fabulous Find of the Week: Papaya Basic Dress

Gray dress from Papaya
Basic Pocket Strap Dress – $8.99 at Papaya

Outfit Ideas

Now that you’ve seen the dress, check out these three ways to style it for different occasions and moods.

1. Pretty & Polished

How to wear a simple gray dress with a military jacket, oxfords, and gold accessories
Dress, Jacket, Oxfords, Necklace Cheap Coach Outlet Store Online, Ring, Lipstick

This look is simple, chic, and pretty. By taking this basic gray dress and adding a utility jacket, feminine oxfords, and gold accessories, it immediately becomes part of a polished, sophisticated, and casual look. Rock loose waves in your hair and this gorgeous nude lipstick and you’re ready for anything – whether it’s class, a coffee date, or a group meeting.

2. Boho-Trendy

How to wear a simple gray dress with boots and a cardigan
Dress, Sweater Coach Factory Outlet Online, Boots, Socks, Feather Ring, Turquoise Ring, Rose Ring, Swirl Ring

I love this look because it definitely reflects a lot of my own personal style – mixing neutrals and lots of accessories. For this outfit, I took the basic gray dress and added a cool short sleeve cardigan and a pair of brown lace-up boots with cream-colored socks peeking out from the top. After that, I loaded on the accessories, pulling a ton of different silver rings for lots of interest. This look is so laid-back and effortless looking, but so cool at the same time.

3. Night-Out Glam

Simple gray dress worn with a black blazer and blingy accessories for a night out
Dress, Blazer, Shoes, Necklace, Silver Ring, Black Ring coach shoe outlet, Rhinestone Ring

Finally, I wanted to use this dress to create a more fun look for a night out. Now I know that it may seem impossible to take such a casual dress and make it appropriate for evening – but that’s just what I’ve done here, and it’s easy to recreate!

First Coach factory outlet, I added something that I think should be a staple in every girl’s wardrobe: a black boyfriend blazer. For shoes, I chose a Katie-friendly choice (aka NOT a stiletto – if you read my posts often, you know I’m not a high heels girl) in the form of a cool black suede t-strap wedge that isn’t too high to handle. Since the dress is so casual, I went big with the accessories. A beaded bib necklace (as seen in my polka dot skirt post!) dresses up the neckline and adds interest, while an assortment of black and silver rings give a little pizazz to this otherwise-casual dress.

Your thoughts?

What do you think of the dress – is it a good deal for the money? How would you style it? Which outfit is your fave? Leave a comment and let us know Coach Factory Outlet Online!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论