2012年9月10日星期一

MAC Fascinating Ruby 3 Plum Lips- Is that Ruby Big

MAC Fascinating Ruby 3 Plum Lips: Is that Ruby Big Enough for Ya?,Cheap NFL Jerseys

Advertisement



Stare deeply into the ginormous gem on the top of MAC’s Fascinating Ruby: 3 Plum Lips ($22.50) palette… IF YOU DARE!

Concentrate hard enough, and the gem will imbue you with mystical makeup powers and reveal the deepest secrets of the universe.

Okay, not really… This gem doesn’t do anything cool like that,How to Look Your BEST in Pictures, but it does contain some pretty cool makeup.


From left to right: Mutual Attraction, Insinuate, Marvel

MAC likes to push the envelope with the packaging of their holiday stuff, and they’re at it again.

Part of the MAC Passions of Red holiday 2008 collection,Coach Factory Outlet, Fascinating Ruby doesn’t work for me the way that the elegant and edgy packaging of last year’s Royal Assets holiday collection did. Matter of fact, I think it’s a little corny, but who cares, right? I’m here for the makeup more than anything else.

And speaking of that, I like each one of Fascinating Ruby’s three plum lip shades. The set comes with two lipsticks, a gloss and a teeny,Christian Louboutin, tiny lip brush.

I ended up ditching the brush because using it to apply product was like trying to paint with a needle, so I opted for my trusty MAC 316 covered lip brush instead.

  • Mutual Attraction gloss: A shimmery, reddish plum gloss. The silver glitter turns up the drama factor,Cheap Jerseys, but I think I’d like it more if the glitter were gold.
  • Insinuate lipstick: I love this cool pink-plum with subtle golden pearl and can’t wait to wear it with purple smokey eyes!
  • Marvel lipstick: A shimmery, deep magenta plum. My lip color really brings out the red in this lipstick. I bet it’ll be a nice option for when I want to wear red with a conservative look.


From left to right: Mutual Attraction, Insinuate, Marvel

I have a good time with plum. I think it’s a user-friendly color, and all of the shades in this palette feel perfect for the season.

MAC Fascinating Ruby: 3 Plum Lips

Price: $22.50
Use: Plum lip color and shine
Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: A

In addition to the Fascinating Ruby 3 Plum Lips palette, the MAC Passions of Red holiday collection includes four eyeshadow palettes ($38 each) and two additional lip palettes ($22.50 each) in shades of cool pink and coral.

So,cheap louis vuitton bags,The Sula Beauty Eye Crayon in Never Say Never May Prefer Drier Lids Than Mine, what do ya think of that giant ruby on the package? It’s like MAC meets Raiders of the Lost Ark, LOL!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论