2012年9月10日星期一

Ready or Not, Here Comes MAC Colour Ready

Ready or Not, Here Comes MAC Colour Ready

Advertisement



mac colour ready 1

MAC works hard to keep us on our toes. Doesn’t it seem like they always have something new up their sleeves? I just love that!

Next Thursday another new collection arrives. Colour Ready, a small release containing just nine products,Cheap Jerseys, includes three new additions to the MAC Prep+Prime makeup primer line along with a smattering of colorful lip and eye goodies.

My friends at MAC sent over a few of the new Prep+Prime products to preview. I’m still in the midst of testing (oh, please, oh,Cheap NFL Jerseys, please don’t break me out!),Coach Outlet, but I thought you gals might want a quick look.

mac colour ready 6

Leave it to MAC to take regular old makeup primer a step forward. Prep+Prime Skin Refined Zone ($19.50) specifically targets the t-zone area (forehead,How Often Do You Clean Your Makeup Brushes-,Louis Vuitton Outlet, nose and chin), where many women have trubs with excess oil and large pores.

According to MAC, Refined Zone’s the ultimate multi-tasker. It controls oil, minimizes pores and primes the t-zone for foundation. In addition to all these things, Refined Zone also treats skin, exfoliating clogged pores with salicylic acid.

mac colour ready 7

MAC designed the clear,Cheap Coach Handbags, colorless gel to be worn beneath or on top of makeup. I patted some on my t-zone this morning. It dried lightning fast, and my skin felt instantly smoother. I really hope it doesn’t break me out, *crosses fingers.*

If you have a sensitive nose like I do, take heed — my tube has a weird smell that reminds me of barbeque coals. Hmm…

mac colour ready 2

The second item, Transparent Finishing Powder ($21), also looks interesting.

It’s a loose powder that sets makeup, eliminates shine and adds a glow to the skin without looking heavy or caked on.

mac colour ready 3

It contains corn starch, which MAC says creates a smooth texture, silica to absorb oil without dehydrating the skin, and mica to add a lil’ bit of glow. It’s designed to work on top of either foundation or moisturizer.

mac colour ready 4
A quick swipe of Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
mac colour ready 5
It disappears right into the skin after I buff it in with a brush!

I dusted some powder on my face this morning and noticed how smooth my skin felt, and it didn’t leave a chalky cast on my skin (yay!). The other MAC powders in my stash — Blot Pressed, Select Sheer Loose, Invisible Set, Mineralize Skinfinish Natural and Sheer Mystery — don’t irritate my combo and acne-prone skin, so I hoping Prep+Prime doesn’t, either.

I’m ready for color!

cargo-tahiti-palette

All this Colour Ready talk is making me hungry for brights, so today I’m busting out Cargo’s Tahiti palette. Got any ideas for looks I could try? :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,I Feel Anything But Neutral About NARS Bilbao Lipstick,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论