2012年9月10日星期一

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 210

Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, Vol. 210

Advertisement



  • You might be wondering, “So what the heck is this Monday Poll thing anyway?”
    Well, it isn’t much of a poll. It’s more just a constantly evolving (devolving?),Cheap Jerseys, somewhat random list of questions I’ve been putting out to readers every Monday morning for the past four years. I’ve always enjoyed reading your answers in the comments, and I hope you enjoy reading mine.
  1. Mood:
  2. Just peachy.

  3. Milk,The Sula Beauty Eye Crayon in Never Say Never May Prefer Drier Lids Than Mine, dark or white chocolate?
  4. How ’bout milk and dark, please? Milk when it comes to chocolate candies, and dark when it comes to brownies, cookies and cupcakes.

    Mmm… cupcakes.

  5. Peeta or Gale?
  6. Team Peeta all the way,Cheap NFL Jerseys,Coach Outlet Online store, ever since the first book.

  7. Have you ever rocked out to a Paula Abdul song?
  8. Three words: Forever Your Girl.

  9. Fingerless lace gloves: cute or tacky?
  10. If you’d asked me in 1988, I would have said, “cute!” I used to think they were awesome back when Madge wore ‘em. Now? Not so much.

  11. The current state of your eyebrows?
  12. Long overdue for a trim and a session with my Tweezerman tweezers.

  13. Have you ever worn feather extensions in your hair?
  14. Nope,Coach Factory Outlet Online, but Tabs has.

  15. Strapless dresses: yea or nay?
  16. Yea, but only if I’m wearing a gravity-defying bra.

  17. What’s the most surprising thing a stranger’s ever said to you?
  18. That I can remember? Well, it wasn’t directed at me, but maybe the time I overheard a flight attended describing me to a coworker as “the young girl sitting in the aisle seat.”

    I was 35 at the time (read: score!).

  19. Weekly goals:
  20. Just one: keep smiling. :)

Hey, hey, happy Monday!

Got a sec for the Monday Poll? I sure hope so.



1. Mood:
2. Milk, dark or white chocolate?
3. Peeta or Gale?
4. Have you ever rocked out to a Paula Abdul song?
5. Fingerless lace gloves: cute or tacky?
6. The current state of your eyebrows?
7. Have you ever worn feather extensions in your hair?
8. Strapless dresses: yea or nay?
9. What’s the most surprising thing a stranger��s ever said to you?
10. Weekly goals:

Enjoy your week! I’ll try to do the same.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. The Walking Dead last night — what did you think? Can I suggest a couple of alternate titles for the episode? How about, “I would have killed for more zombies,louis vuitton outlet,” or, “The moral dilemmas are killing me quicker than this zombie bite”? :)

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论