2012年6月1日星期五

Blanc Type

  • Honesty is a soft coppered brown with chunky gold and copper glitter. It has a lustre finish. It’s not the chunkiest lustre I’ve come across, but it doesn’t make my list of must-haves. Urban Decay Blaze would be a good alternative.
  • Patina is grayish-brown (almost taupe) with a pale, golden sheen. It has a frost finish.
  • Wedge is a warm-toned, medium brown with a matte finish. It is warmer and brown compared to MAC Omega but softer than MAC Cork.
  • Soba is a yellow-ed brown with a subtle golden sheen and satin finish. It’s yellower than Wedge, and the finishes are different, but they are similar.
  • Era is a darkened beige with a champagne sheen. It has a satin finish. It is lighter (and shimmery) than Burberry Almond.
  • Malt is a pinked brown-beige with a matte finish. It’s a bit powdery. Inglot #344 is similar.
  • All That Glitters is a lightened copper-gold with a veluxe pearl finish.The texture is rather gritty for a veluxe pearl.  Urban Decay Blaze is similar.
  • Bisque is a soft beige with a matte finish. Inglot #390 is similar.
  • Brule is a soft, warm beige with a satin finish.
  • Blanc Type is a pale white-beige with a Matte2 finish. Inglot #355 is similar but may turn more peach on some complexions.

The Glossover

Eyeshadows like Honesty and All That Glitters–tend to have chunkier textures with glitter fall out.  I will buy a new All That Glitters, even though mine was brand new as of a month ago, since many of you say I have a bad batch, but please give me some time to do so. Shades like Bisque Coach Factory Outlet Online, Brule, and Blanc Type are very light, and I know that on me Blanc Type photographs ashy (on me) when I’ve used it as a highlighter. Patina is a fun shade, because it’s almost like a neutral duochrome, and I couldn’t think of a real dupe for it.

Where to Buy: MAC Cosmetics, $14.50 each


MAC Honesty Eyeshadow

MAC Eyeshadow Swatches – Neutrals (Part 1)

Back with more MAC Eyeshadows–almost through the permanent shades I have–and this set features neutrals, including browns as well as beiges.

没有评论:

发表评论