2012年5月13日星期日

Fashion Bombshell of the Day Jillian from Miami

We’re continuing our Bombshell fabulosity with Jillian from Miami:

The fly Floridian writes, “I’m an attorney by trade, which means that a lot of my wardrobe involves suits and business separates.”

“… But when I’m off the clock, I live in jeans, heels, and pretty dresses.”

” I recently started a personal style blog where I showcase outfits that I love and explore different ways to look good, both in and out of the workplace.”

” My style philosophy is pretty simple – I wear what I love and what makes me feel pretty.”

” Usually, that involves dresses in classic silhouettes with an unconventional element like color or draping.”

” I’m also a sucker for anything with bows or ruffles involved.”

” Hopefully your readers like my style and visit my blog at www.nusophisticate.com.”

Very cute! Your style is simple and sophisticated. And I love that orange dress!
What do you ladies think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!