2012年5月12日星期六

Valextra at Barneys’ Final Markdown

This is so cute! Perfect for days on the beach!

I know right?! I totally want it for this summer! xoxo Tina

I loved spending time in Florence last week as a guest of Luisa via Roma. Now I’m already planning a trip back to Italy in the summer, and one of the places at the top of my getaway list is Capri! Which is why, for my visit to the craggy, glamorous island in the Tyrrhenian Sea, I’ll need to bring along its namesake tote.

In jute woven cotton trimmed with gorgeous leather, Valextra’s Capri bag is sheer Italian perfection. In sunny yellow, it’s perfect for daytime boat trips and exploring the beach. And now that it’s on-sale from $950 all the way down to $379?! This is an absolute steal. Barneys’ Final Markdown is here, and it’s reason enough to plan a celebratory holiday.

Click here to see all the final sale items for up to 75% off, including Proenza, Derek Lam, Nina Ricci and more Valextra!

Pair with: In my Capri tote, I’ll be packing a lightweight scarf for salty sea breezes and a pair of sunglasses for the searing Southern Italian sun. Balenciaga’s Floral Scarf (For $189, from $475) and Marni’s Geometric tortoise-shell frames (for $269, from $440) are going in my shopping basket and on my trip!

没有评论:

发表评论